Click here to book for our Daily Lunch Roast
The Cottage Guide
- The Rhodes Cottage consists of a few rooms namely
- The Bedroom were CJ Rhodes died on the 26 March 1902 around 6pm
- Front room that hold Rhodes Oxford and Mining Chapter
- The lounge that has the de Beers boardroom table, together with numerous displays.
- The Diorama Room, a unique historical piece of Museology of Rhodes’s Grave in the Matopo’s, Zimbabwe
- The Kitchen with Library
- The Coach house that houses Rhode’s Cape cart
- The manages flat
In addition to this there are beautiful gardens with a Spring that provides ample water for the Cottage.