Cape History Library at Rhodes Cottage Museum
Our Cape History Library consists of a collection of books and documents that covers the diverse and multi cultural history of the Cape that includes:
- Early Life around False Bay Coast by early San Khoi, Dutch and English Occupations.
- The Battle of Muizenberg
- The History of Muizenberg, including interesting locals and historic buildings
- Kimberly Diamond fields and Transvaal Gold Rush
- The Anglo Boer, First and Second World Wars.
- Currently the Library has grown to more than 550 books.
The Library consists of various private collections, as well as donated Books.
The Library is hosted in the Rhodes Cottage Museum, we also serve Coffee and Teas.
To make an appointment please call the Cottage between 10h00 and 13h00 at Tel 021 3005727
If you would like to lend your library collection, or donate books, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org